Southworth Lift Tables: Are you looking for a way to increase efficiency and reduce injuries at your storage facility?
Workers face challenges every day handling the flow of pallets and lifting boxes of all shapes and sizes. Take a forklift, for example; once it lowers a pallet to the floor, workers are forced to bend down and pick it up—and they do this one by one for hours on end.
Our lift tables are designed precisely to avoid this. They not only reduce physical strain for personnel, but they also improve workflow and productivity.
Southworth Lift Tables by the Material Handler
Before you invest in lift tables for your storage facility, the professionals at The Material Handler strongly advise that you do a thorough research. Not all lift tables have the same functions; in fact, they can be vastly different, some less advanced than others, which in the end, may not service your employees as well as they should.
Here are some advantages to our Southworth lift tables:
Southworth is the world’s largest manufacturer of ergonomic materials. Firstly, you should note that over many years, Southworth’s products have proven to increase worker productivity and reduce potential for injury; so should you decide to order Southworth lift tables, rest assured that you are making a quality purchase.
Comes in a variety of sizes. The LS series comes in capacities of 10,000 pounds and sizes from 24” all the way up to 84”. Platform sizes can also vary; for this, the LS series is the most popular because of its versatility, so it can actually be used in a board range of industries.
Packed with advanced features. Our lift tables have quite the edge over our competitors. Here are some features that make the LS series worth the purchase:
- They’re made for optimum comfort; each table contains a comfort edge all the way around.
- They have been designed with a series of features under the platform, such a contoured legs (thicker in the middle, where the highest stress is).
- They include heavy cross members that allow the legs to track true and straight; this is important if the load is not evenly distributed. Lift tables are designed so that the load can sit right in the middle—but all loads are not perfect, so the legs have to be able to handle it.
- The base frame has a built-in maintenance device. Whereas most of our competitors push a pin into a hole and weld it, our lift tables contain an axel all the way through so that the legs track straight and true.
- They include adjustable down-speed controls in order for workers to easily slow the lift down or speed it up, as needed.
- We’ve installed a vent tube so that the oil is deposited back into the reservoir and does not drip on the floor. In this case, it is dropped right back into the tank.
There you have it! If you’re interested in ordering our Southworth lift tables for your facility, get in touch with The Material Handler today, and we’ll provide you with all the information you need to get started.