PalletPal 360 Spring Actuated Loader
The PalletPal 360™ Spring Pallet Positioner / Level Loader is the original, automatic, self-leveling, spring pallet leveler that makes loading and unloading pallets faster, safer and easier. The Pallet Pal 360 is simple, automatic load leveler uses a system of springs and shock absorbers to lower and raise loads as boxes are added or removed from pallets. A turntable top allows nearside loading and unloading. No power or air supply is required. Pallet loads up to 4,500 lbs can be easily handled by the Pallet Pal 360 Spring pallet leveler.
Pallet Pal 360 Spring Pallet Positioner / Level Loader Features Include:
- Self-Leveling action no operator adjustments required
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 4,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering, without overshoot or bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Phenolic frame cover (optional).
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability.
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.
Unlike competitive pallet levelers / pallet lifters, the PalletPal 360 spring level loader offers workers complete 360° access to loads. All of its components are contained within the diameter of the turntable ring. There are no protrusions, projections or obstructions, so reach-over zones are eliminated.
W x L
|PalletPal 360||400 - 4500 lbs||28"||9 ½"||36 x 36"||43 ⅝"||410 lbs||$1,950-$2,200|
We Provide Expert Warehouse Logistical Planning & Warehouse Pallet Racking Systems and Installation Services
The Material Handler
Hours of Operation